Mountain Biking Day Camps - Northern Virginia
Join the staff of Virginia Outside for daily instruction, trail rides, and lots of fun. Campers will develop beginner and intermediate mountain biking skills including: steering, shifting, hill climbing and descending, log hopping, dodging obstacles, etiquette, maintenance, safety and more.
Campers ride in the morning, have a midday activity like visiting a water park or cooling off in a river, then get back on the bikes in the afternoon. Depending on weather conditions, we usually take a day off riding mid-week to hike up to Cedar Run and enjoy a natural waterslide and swimming hole. Bikes and helmets provided by Virginia Outside, but campers are welcome to bring their own.
Campers should know how to ride a bike before signing up for this camp.
Arlington Parks and Rec
- July 22-26 FULL...Click on session date to register for waitlist
- August 12-16 FULL...Click on session date to register for waitlist
- Aug. 26-30 Registration will begin Feb 1
- Aug. 5-9 Registration will begin Feb 13
- Aug. 5-9 Registration will begin Feb 1
Falls Church Parks and Rec
Freedom Aquatic Center
- July 8-12 Registration will begin March 1
Fairfax Parks and Recreation